about sidewalk to the silos
Sidewalk to the Silos - Downtown Luxury Condo!
This unit is the perfect blend of industrial/vintage, featuring large windows, exposed piping, and concrete floors—you won't want to leave! An inviting and homey atmosphere located in the heart of downtown Waco, within walking distance to Waco's most popular shops, eateries, and museums. If ease of access is high on your list, then this is the place for you! Free parking on the premises and just a few blocks from the Magnolia Silos, this charming condo hits all the marks.
This luxury loft condo is located in the Behrens Building in downtown Waco. Built in 1913 for the Behrens Drug Company, this fireproof concrete building survived the devastation of the 1953 Waco tornado and is now offered as luxury condos. Truly unique in preserving all the industrial charm and characteristics of the past, flawlessly blending old factory details with modern amenities and design concepts. It is a stay unlike any other!
other things to note
1. A RAMP AT THE BACK OF THE BUILDING MAKES FOR EASY ACCESS AND THERE ARE TWO ELEVATORS INSIDE THE BUILDING.
2. THE COFFEE MACHINE IS A KEURIG, and WE DO PROVIDE PODS FOR YOUR STAY.
3. FAMILIES - WE DO HAVE A PACK 'n PLAY AVAILABLE IF REQUESTED! AS WELL AS A HIGHCHAIR.
4. THE BALCONY IS A SMALL LOOKOUT BALCONY ONLY, NO SEATING.
5. THE LIVING ROOM TV IS A SMART TV WITH STREAMING APPS. NO CABLE.
Occupancy Certificate License: STR000978-12-2020
-washer & dryer
-extra pillows and Blankets
-all purpose cleaner
-keurig pods and sweetener
-dishes and silverware
-Hot water kettle
-Living room tv
-smart tv with streaming apps
-free parking on premises
-self-check-in key pad
-condo gym downstairs