Oso condo- walk to the silos!
Our condo in the historic Behrens building, and just a short walk from Magnolia Market, Dr. pepper Museum, Waco Suspension Bridge and only a mile from Baylor’s campus. The building was built by the Clifton family for the Behrens Drug Company in 1913. It was a fire-proof, concrete structure constructed to provide ample working space for employees and to keep them safe. In the 1990s it was converted to loft living spaces.
The condo is located in downtown Waco and within walking distance of The Silo District and some of the best restaurants & shopping Waco has to offer. If you are interested in activities around Baylor University like McLane Stadium, Texas Ranger Hall Of Fame & Museum, Texas Sports Hall Of Fame, you can take the shuttle that picks up just two blocks from the building. If you are bringing children, we highly recommend the Mayborn Museum or the Cameron Park Zoo.
Our condo has most everything you would have at your own home. A fully stocked kitchen, coffee makers, new appliances, comfortable bed, cozy living space and a great view of the Silos
other things to note
1. A RAMP AT THE BACK OF THE BUILDING MAKES FOR EASY ACCESS AND THERE ARE TWO ELEVATORS INSIDE THE BUILDING.
2. THE COFFEE MACHINE IS A KEURIG & WE DO PROVIDE PODS FOR YOUR STAY.
3. FAMILIES - WE DO HAVE A PACK AND PLAY AVAILABLE IF REQUESTED! AS WELL AS A HIGHCHAIR.
4. THE BALCONY IS A SMALL LOOKOUT BALCONY ONLY, NO SEATING.
5. THE LIVING ROOM TV IS A SMART TV WITH STREAMING APPS NO CABLE.
Occupancy Certificate License: STR000978-12-2020
-washer & dryer
-extra pillows & Blankets
-all purpose cleaner
-keurig pods & sweetner
-dishes & silverware
-Hot water kettle
-Living room tv
-smart tv with streaming apps
-free parking on premises
-self check-in key pad
-small lookout balcony
-condo gym downstairs
Occupancy Certificate License: